Dr. Rodriguez called today. We talked about Tyler’s jaw and agreed it would be best to just let him be a kid for a little while. We will wait another six months before doing the next jaw surgery instead of February.

As long as Tyler remains pain free and nothing goes wrong, we can leave him be for a little while. Dr. Rodriguez said that Tyler will have to have the surgery in Maryland to take some of the packing out from his jaw. We will have to talk to him in six months to make the arrangements and Tyler can follow up with his Greenville doctors until then.

Thank you for your prayers. God is good!

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Log In
Donate







Write your comment within 199 characters.

Archives